During the COVID-19 pandemic the following measures will be taken to keep the clinic safe and clean.
1. Please wear a mask to your session. I will wear a mask as well. We will keep masks on throughout the session.
2. Body temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is higher than normal you will be asked to reschedule your appointments to other times.
3. Appointments will be made with 15 min intervals in between in order to have ample time to clean and sanitize the place. This will also minimize overlapping traffic between patients coming in and out of the clinic.
4. Please text, call or email me to make an appointment. On-line booking will NOT be available during the pandemic.
5. Please plan to arrive right on time so that you would not have to wait in the reception area with others. You could wait in your car until your appointment time if you happen to arrive early. Once you walk into the suite on time please come straight into my office. Please do not wait for me in the reception area.
6. Please stay home if you do not feel well (i.e. fever, coughing, shortness of breath etc.) OR if you suspect that you might have contacted others with the virus.
Thank you for your kind attention!